What are Eco-friendly Food Containers? How do they benefit people and the environment?
There have been endless talks and exchange of ideas on ‘green’ or sustainable lifestyle or living all over as its popularity soars higher. While the individual efforts matter, different companies across the globe are doing their bit to push environmental conservation. One such industry that is at the forefront of ‘go green’ campaign is the food industry, which has been espousing the use of eco-friendly food containers. Take grocery stores, for instance, that has started to invest in take-out food containers because they’re not only good to the environment but also make eco-conscious consumers happy. Here is what they can do to the environment and business:
- As they are biodegradable in nature, eco-friendly containers do not harm the environment. They are made from recyclable plant fibers that decompose naturally in landfill sites. Unlike plastic, which produces toxic and hazardous compounds and is non-bio-degradable when recycled, ecofriendly containers literally hug our planet.
- Eco friendly containers, as they’re made with recyclable materials, help preserve the planet’s precious resources. The difference between plastic and eco-friendly containers is that the former is made from natural fibers while the latter is from natural fibers from plants such as bamboo and bulrush that are readily renewable and completely earth-friendly.
- These containers are produced from natural materials minus any toxic chemicals, therefore they are totally non-toxic to users. It must be noted here that plastic, at large, contains toxic materials known as Bisphenol A— considered to be prostrate-or breast-cancer-causing compound. On the other hand, eco-friendly containers, from their composition,are completely natural and safe.
- Companies and brands using Eco-friendly containers are eco-conscious and form healthy and better connect with their customers and community in general. They are also a step ahead of the competition.
- The use of ecofriendly containers can improve a company’s brand reputation and pull in more clients as ‘green living’ has almost become a business philosophy, and ‘go green’ initiatives will definitely have rich dividends in the future.
- If you need to get rid of plastic wastes, excess consumption of company resources and reduce associate expenses, it is time to switch over to Eco friendly materials.
At Fremantle Packaging Supplies, we are an assortment of biodegradable food containers in different sizes and shapes. They are available in natural colours and stand out from the rest. They are highly durable and completely safe for use in freezers and ovens. Therefore, look no further and give us a shout if all you are looking for is the best eco-friendly food containers online.